- U.S. stock futures see volatile moves following sell-off on Wall Street
Stock futures were little changed during overnight trading on Wednesday, as stocks tried to rebound from Wednesday's steep losses.
- Trump won't commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses the election
"Well, we'll have to see what happens. You know that. I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster," Trump said.
- Fauci tells Congress the U.S. could have enough coronavirus vaccine doses for every American by April
Fauci also said there's "growing optimism" that scientists will find one or more safe and effective vaccines by the end of the year or early 2021.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at the Supreme Court
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will lie in repose at the Supreme Court for two days before lying in state in the U.S. Capitol.
- 2 police officers shot during Louisville protests over charges in Breonna Taylor case
One suspect was in custody, and police said the officers' injuries did not appear to be life-threatening, NBC News reports.