- Florida reports more than 15,000 new coronavirus cases, shattering record
Florida reported 15,299 confirmed coronavirus cases in a single day on Sunday, the largest surge in infections since the start of the pandemic that brings the state's total number of cases to 269 …
- China's central bank sees little need for more emergency stimulus this year
At a briefing with reporters Friday, representatives of the People's Bank of China indicated there was little need for more emergency measures.
- Stock futures rise as investors shake off a continued spike in coronavirus cases
The S&P 500 is coming off two consecutive weeks of gains, while the resilience in tech shares pushed the Nasdaq to a new record last week.
- These doctors volunteered to battle Covid-19 in the Navajo Nation, and came back with a warning
"People are getting tired, but unfortunately the course of this pandemic won't be dictated by human preference," added Dr. Nathan Teismann, an emergency care physician at UC San Francis …
- Asia Pacific stocks jump as investors shrug off rising coronavirus cases
The World Health Organization on Sunday reported a record daily rise in global coronavirus cases, according to Reuters.