- Xi says China 'will never seek hegemony' no matter how strong it becomes
Xi also promoted China as a champion for globalization and the multilateral trading system.
- After Australia, the wrangle between publishers and Big Tech has reached new levels
The Australian incident, and its reverberations, can be heard across the world as other nations contemplate forcing tech firms to pay for news content.
- Wall Street banks brace for digital dollars as the next big disruptive force
Led by countries as large as China and as small as the Bahamas, digital money is drawing stronger interest.
- Stock futures rise slightly ahead of major corporate earnings
The major averages fell on Monday, dragged down by overall weakness in the technology sector.
- Future of food: UBS names its top stocks in the booming 'plant-based meat' sector
UBS named food-related stocks in the U.S. and worldwide expected to get a boost from growth in the sector.